Netcity Route Authorizations
Documents required to obtain the Netcity Route Notice
In order to obtain the Route Notice, the following documents are required:
- application request (download)
- urbanism certificate, in copy (1 copy)
- technical justification, in copy (1 copy)
- plans for enclosure in the area – annex to the Urbanism Certificate, scale 1: 2000, approved for unchanging (where appropriate, the plans will be endorsed by the administrator of the utility for which the notice is requested) – in copy (2 copies)
- situation plans – annex to the Urbanism Certificate at 1: 500 scale, approved for unchanging (where applicable the plans will be approved by the administrator of the utility for which the notice is requested) – in copy (2 copies)
ONLINE documents submission:
The above mentioned documents can also be submitted online, in electronic format, by color scanning and uploading them in the application developed to simplify the process of obtaining the Notice.
The Route Notice will be issued: electronically, as a PDF document, downloaded from the application, or on paper, as an original document, either picked up from Netcity Registry or delivered through courier service. The Netcity Registry’s work programme is on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 08.30 and 13.00 and on Wednesdays between 13.00 and 17.00.
The maximum time limit for issuing Route Notices is 30 calendar days from the day the complete documentation has been validated and the unique registration number from Netcity Registry has been obtained.
The invoice issued by Netcity is electronically signed and temporarily marked – in accordance with the legislation in force, without being necessary for it to contain a stamp or handwritten signature.
Notice issuance fee
The fee for issuing the route permit can be paid through the following payment methods:
- Online, with card
- Bank transfer
Payment by card allows the issuance of the notice within a maximum of 48 hours from the payment.
Procedure for Obtaining Route Notices for Construction Authorizations
Documents can be submitted Online, in electronic format, or at the Registry on paper.
- The complete file can be uploaded here.
- The complete file can be filed on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 08.30 – 13.00 or Wednesday between 14.00 – 17.00 at the Registry on Bd. Ion Ionescu Bd. 5A, ground floor (Baneasa Airport Area), phone 0372 721 217.
- The issuance of notices at the Registry is made on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 08:30 and 13:00 and Wednesday between 14:00 and 17:00.
- The schedule for coordination plans is on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10:00 and 13:00.
Weekend and holiday program
Route Authorizations will NOT be issued