Netcity Route Authorizations
Documents required to obtain the Netcity Route Notice
In order to obtain the Route Notice, the following documents are required:
- application request (download)
- urbanism certificate, in copy (1 copy)
- technical justification, in copy (1 copy)
- plans for enclosure in the area – annex to the Urbanism Certificate, scale 1: 2000, approved for unchanging (where appropriate, the plans will be endorsed by the administrator of the utility for which the notice is requested) – in copy (2 copies)
- situation plans – annex to the Urbanism Certificate at 1: 500 scale, approved for unchanging (where applicable the plans will be approved by the administrator of the utility for which the notice is requested) – in copy (2 copies)
The Route Notice will be issued in 2 (two) copies. Copy no. 2 of the Route Notice will be returned to the applicant through the Netcity Telecom Registry on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 08.30 and 13.00 and on Wednesdays between 13.00 and 17.00.
The maximum time limit for issuing location permits is 30 calendar days from the time of submission of the complete documentation. In order to receive the Route Notice, the applicant must present the identity document (B.I / C.I.), the registration number or proof of payment.
The invoice issued by Netcity is electronically signed and temporarily marked – in accordance with the legislation in force, without being necessary for it to contain a stamp or handwritten signature.
Procedure for Obtaining Route Notices for Construction Authorizations
- The complete file can be filed on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 08.30 – 13.00 or Wednesday between 14.00 – 17.00 at the Registry on Bd. Ion Ionescu Bd. 5A, ground floor (Baneasa Airport Area), phone 021 269 34 51.
- For information on the status of the requested notice, call us at 031 425 97 03.
- The issuance of notices at the Registry is made on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 08:30 and 13:00 and Wednesday between 14:00 and 17:00.
- The schedule for coordination plans is on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10:00 and 13:00.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS UNDER THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY STATE DECREE
In the context of the current government measures and recommendations regarding the Coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic, the activity of public relations department for the issuing of the route authorizations is temporarily suspended until 03.04.2020. The suspension period may be extended, depending on the evolution of the situation. Please check the information updated on the site.