Connect to Netcity
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
The connection of the buildings to the Netcity network and installation of the branchments is free of charge during the initial construction of the infrastructure on each artery.
However, after the completion and reception of the Netcity infrastructure on a certain street, additional branchments, specifically called “on-demand branchments”, may be required for specific contexts (such as the constructions finished after the completion of the infrastructure) or for buildings for which a second branchment is required (branchments that provides redundancy).
To connect a building to the underground infrastructure, it is necessary to install a branchment box in one of the following constructive solutions:
- in the basement of the building
- in the technical room of the building
- in another area (to be established during the field assessment)
AS AN ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK SUPPLIER, YOU MUST FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO REQUEST AN ON-DEMAND BRANCHMENT
- Submit a request to our commercial department using the form below or contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 031 425 97 01.
- Our team will evaluate the opportunity and technical execution conditions in the field.
- After the evaluation is completed, we will send to the applicant and we will show on the public site the specific conditions in which the connection is to be made.
- The built-in connection will be available for open access under standard conditions for anyone requesting acces.
Request an on-demand branchment:
THE BENEFITS OF CONNECTING TO NETCITY NETWORK
- The access of the tenants to the services of all operators present in the Netcity network
- The possibility to quickly change the TV, internet or telephone cable operator
- Low connection time
- A modern urban look for the area, with the removal of the aerial cables.